Friday, January 29, 2016

Sprout Bags

This week I was able to finish the three lined zippered pouch projects that I purchased from Sprout Patterns.  The pouches are approximately 9 in x 6.25 in.  On the Sprout patterns site, you select a pattern and then handpick fabrics from the Spoonflower site to fill in the pattern template.  The designs I selected seemed to be scaled down from the original size shown on the Spoonflower site.
 This one I call Protea pouch and it uses the patterns: Primary - Colour Maps by candyjoyce; Botanical Bloom by fizah_malik.










I imagine this woodsy themed one as an excellent gift bag with a shaving set.  It uses patterns:  Paint by number woodland animals by hollycejeffriess and Life on the great reef by edsel2084.
Lastly, is my chicken pouch.  State Fair Poultry Barn by rubydoor and Fairground Fireworks - Fuschia by rhondadesigns.

This weeks contest entry is on 80's hair.  I lived through that and even got my hair to some pretty big heights back in the day with the help of Aquanet.  My entry, 80's Hairclips focuses on all of the hair accessories I wore back then.  Please consider voting.
80's Hairclips

No comments: