Monday, June 25, 2012

Fabric Postcard Exchange



I have been pretty quiet these days with the DollStreet Dreamers online group.  I am still interested in making artdolls but other projects are taking up my time.  So, I try to occasionally take part in group activities with this amazing group of artists so despite packing up and getting ready to leave South Africa.  Last month I committed to sending 10 fabric postcards out to other artists with the optional theme "Spring".  I must be crazy.
I miniaturized my Spoonflower fabric, Love in All Seasons for the back ground and then used Wonder Under to applique hand painted fabric tree tops and commercial fabric trunks to the the background.  I finished the design with commercial stamps of birds.  I hope they enjoy the postcards.  I mailed these out a couple of weeks ago.

No comments: