Thursday, October 2, 2014

Classically Feminine

graceful 1950s ballerinas in tuquoise and coral
Graceful 1950's ballerinas

This week's contest theme at Spoonflower is Ballerinas.  My entry was inspired my our new home, a 1950's build, and the anticipation of decorating my daughter's bedroom.  In case you haven't been reading my blog she is very girly, so I tried to fit all of that in to my design.  Please consider voting this this week's contest.


Other feminine designs I have created lately are the new editions to the African Inspired collection.  Theses new designs inspired by cranes and flora from my time in Senegal.  There are four color ways available.

http://www.spoonflower.com/fabric/3276303
Crowning Glory of West Africa

I have also added designs to my Profusion of Roses collections. This is one of my favorite recent designs is Hexie Roses Deep Hues.  I love the colors and it is such a usable print for many applications.  All designs are available as fabric, wallpaper and giftwrap.
http://www.spoonflower.com/fabric/3348732
Hexie Roses Deep Hues

No comments: