Friday, March 30, 2012

Finally, Life Drawing

Taking a Life Drawing class has been on my list of things to do for a while (read years) and I am finally attending one.  The classes happen a couple of times a month at somewhat random intervals.  As my sketches show, we work with a variety of models.  We have not yet had the same model twice.  We begin with warm up 1 and 5 minutes sketches and generally work up to 15 minute sketches.  Someone usually brings wine and the coordinator plays music on his laptop.  You bring your own drawing materials and cup.  The classes are open to anyone interested in drawing.  Most of us seem to have been trained in art  years ago and are looking for a refresher.
I know I haven't posted an art doll up for a while, and it may be a while yet before I do, but taking this kind of class can only help make them better. 


No comments: